Enjoy the Fourth of July with a good old-fashioned celebration of American Independence. The Niwot Community Association has planned some red, white and blue family activities that include a Pancake Breakfast, a Parade, Live Music, a bike clinic and bike decorating!
- Pancake Breakfast Niwot Market, 7:30AM to 10:30AM
Get an early start on July 4th celebrations at a pancake breakfast, hosted by Niwot Market.
- Vittles include pancakes, sausages, eggs, green chilies, orange juice and coffee. Cost: $5 adults, $3 children
- The Niwot Semi-Marching Free Grange Band 9:00AM to 10:00AM
- Bike clinic 9:30AM - get your bikes tuned up for free!
- Bike and Scooter Decorating 10AM
- Parade 10:30 AM
Bikes, classic cars, bands and color guards and citizens young and old. If you want to march, bring along your pets (dogs, cats, llamas, goats and ferrets all permitted), bicycles, wagons, riding lawnmowers, costumes, or whatever you can drape in red white and blue, and join the fun.
Brought to you by the Niwot Community Association ith help from these participating organizations:
- The Niwot Market
- The Niwot Semi-Marching Free Grange Band (always under construction)